Dr. Quyen Dang DDS Patient Reviews

• Caring Manner
  • Pain Minimized
  • Satisfaction

December 27th, 2016
Great Customer Service and Care!
Satisfaction
The entire office was super friendly and very helpful. The service went above and beyond my expectations. I was pretty nervous about what the work I needed to get done, but the Doctor and assistant made me feel comfortable, which made my experience less painful. I would recommend this office to anyone! :)

October 17th, 2016
Dr. Assadi is the best!!!
Satisfaction
I highly recommend Dr. Assadi. She worked on my teeth's crown and she made sure that it's perfectly done. She is an advocate for her patients and wants to provide the very best service. She worked very closely with the technician to make sure that the color and shape of the crowns match my teeth. She doesn't take shortcuts. With Dr. Assadi, you have the peace of mind that you will receive the best care. I highly recommend her and Dr. Dang's office.

September 16th, 2016
Best experience going to the dentists office
Satisfaction
I have to say going to the dentist office is one of my biggest fears😬 But coming in to this office and having dr. Assal ASsadi-Moghadam broke my fear with her kindness, gentleness and they are super clean her assistant Nisrine was unbeleivably great and caring they are a great team together If I could give 10 stars I would best and most caring service ever thanks to dr.assal assadi and her amazing assistant Nisrine.

September 12th, 2016
Unbelieveable TLC !
Satisfaction
Dr. Assal has the MOST genuine caring for her patients; and makes me feel like I'm her only client. the VIP treatment received demonstrates her genuine care for her trusted clients. She is meticulous and thorough and makes me SO glad I found her. unlike prior dentist- needed an extra nova cane shot and left with filling shavings in my mouth- NOT true here! On-time schedules and very reasonable prices are standard for this VIP treatment. Thank you Dr. A.

September 7th, 2016
Great Dentist Visit
Satisfaction
This review is for the office as a whole because I did not see Dr. Dang at all. I saw a different dentist. Overall, the visit was awesome. I have never been a fan of dentists but this office really put me at ease. Excellent job! I highly recommend them.

November 20th, 2014
Excellent dentist!
Satisfaction
I have been totally satisfied with all the work that has been done on my teeth from regular cleanings to having an implant. It is a very nice office and has very friendly staff. I have never had to wait. Everyone goes out of their way to make sure you get the best service.

November 2nd, 2014
Outstanding !!
Satisfaction
What a great experience!!! Optimal Dental Center exceeded my expectation in every way possible! For some one who is not a fan of the dentist, going there had me nervous! From the min I walked in the staff was exceptionally friendly! They all did a phenomenal job! Thank you again!

September 8th, 2014
Dr. Dang is an excellent dentist
Satisfaction
Dr. Dang posses all the great characters to be named "excellent". He's caring, very professional, cheerful, understanding and offering a very reasonable price for such a great service. He and his staff always try their best to fullfil my dental needs.

Nearby Dentists

Dr. Quyen Dang, DDS is similar to these 3 Dentists near Fairfax, VA.

Dr. Geoffrey Caligan