Comfortable Office:
Advanced Technology:
Caring Manner:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
Best experience going to the dentists office show details Best experience going to the dentists office
by Ilkay sooklal on Sep 16th, 2016

I have to say going to the dentist office is one of my biggest fears😬 But coming in to this office and having dr. Assal ASsadi-Moghadam broke my fear with her kindness, gentleness and they are super clean her assistant Nisrine was unbeleivably great and caring they are a great team together If I could give 10 stars I would best and most caring service ever thanks to dr.assal assadi and her amazing assistant Nisrine.

Dentist's Response

We appreciate your positive review and the 10 stars rating for Dr. Assadi and our office. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share with us and others your thoughts. We will continue to strive to give you and your friends and family the best dental care to help maintain healthy teeth and gum for life.

Unbelieveable TLC ! show details Unbelieveable TLC !
by Jim in Sterling on Sep 12th, 2016

Dr. Assal has the MOST genuine caring for her patients; and makes me feel like I'm her only client. the VIP treatment received demonstrates her genuine care for her trusted clients. She is meticulous and thorough and makes me SO glad I found her. unlike prior dentist- needed an extra nova cane shot and left with filling shavings in my mouth- NOT true here! On-time schedules and very reasonable prices are standard for this VIP treatment. Thank you Dr. A.

Dentist's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences that you have had in our office and especially your exceptional care provided by Dr. Assadi. We appreciate your great review, and look forward to continuing caring for your smile for many years to come. Best regards,

Great Dentist Visit show details Great Dentist Visit
Sep 7th, 2016

This review is for the office as a whole because I did not see Dr. Dang at all. I saw a different dentist. Overall, the visit was awesome. I have never been a fan of dentists but this office really put me at ease. Excellent job! I highly recommend them.

Dentist's Response

Our team love your review! Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your positive feedback for us. We look forward to continue providing you and your referrals the very best dental care for years to come.

Excellent dentist! show details Excellent dentist!
by Becky A on Nov 20th, 2014

I have been totally satisfied with all the work that has been done on my teeth from regular cleanings to having an implant. It is a very nice office and has very friendly staff. I have never had to wait. Everyone goes out of their way to make sure you get the best service.

Dentist's Response

Hi Becky, Thank you for the great review. We are glad that you are very happy with your excellent care with our office. We will continue striving to provide you with the same quality care for many years to come, and help you maintain your healthy teeth and gum for life. Happy Thanksgiving!

Outstanding !! show details Outstanding !!
by Laureanne on Nov 2nd, 2014

What a great experience!!! Optimal Dental Center exceeded my expectation in every way possible! For some one who is not a fan of the dentist, going there had me nervous! From the min I walked in the staff was exceptionally friendly! They all did a phenomenal job! Thank you again!

Dentist's Response

Hi Laureanne, Thank you for the 4 out of 4 star review. We are very glad to exceed your expectations and to provide you with a great experience. We hope our caring and friendly atmosphere along with the exceptional care we provide makes you look forward to your dental visits from now on. We also look forward to help you achieve and maintain your healthy teeth and gum for life.

Dr. Dang is an excellent dentist show details Dr. Dang is an excellent dentist
by Vanida on Sep 8th, 2014

Dr. Dang posses all the great characters to be named "excellent". He's caring, very professional, cheerful, understanding and offering a very reasonable price for such a great service. He and his staff always try their best to fullfil my dental needs.