Comfortable Office:
Advanced Technology:
Caring Manner:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
Excellent dentist! show details Excellent dentist!
by Becky A on Nov 20th, 2014

I have been totally satisfied with all the work that has been done on my teeth from regular cleanings to having an implant. It is a very nice office and has very friendly staff. I have never had to wait. Everyone goes out of their way to make sure you get the best service.

Dentist's Response

Hi Becky, Thank you for the great review. We are glad that you are very happy with your excellent care with our office. We will continue striving to provide you with the same quality care for many years to come, and help you maintain your healthy teeth and gum for life. Happy Thanksgiving!

Outstanding !! show details Outstanding !!
by Laureanne on Nov 2nd, 2014

What a great experience!!! Optimal Dental Center exceeded my expectation in every way possible! For some one who is not a fan of the dentist, going there had me nervous! From the min I walked in the staff was exceptionally friendly! They all did a phenomenal job! Thank you again!

Dentist's Response

Hi Laureanne, Thank you for the 4 out of 4 star review. We are very glad to exceed your expectations and to provide you with a great experience. We hope our caring and friendly atmosphere along with the exceptional care we provide makes you look forward to your dental visits from now on. We also look forward to help you achieve and maintain your healthy teeth and gum for life.

Dr. Dang is an excellent dentist show details Dr. Dang is an excellent dentist
by Vanida on Sep 8th, 2014

Dr. Dang posses all the great characters to be named "excellent". He's caring, very professional, cheerful, understanding and offering a very reasonable price for such a great service. He and his staff always try their best to fullfil my dental needs.