Dr. Quyen Dang DDS Patient Reviews

• Satisfaction

June 14th, 2017
Optimal Dental Center, Fairfax, VA. Recommendation
Satisfaction
Optimal Dental Center has two locations Fairfax, VA and Reston, VA. My dental and orthodontist appointments are always scheduled at the Fairfax, VA location, where I have received the best dental and orthodontist service. The location of this office is in a business area where there is plenty of parking. The office itself is very clean, which makes me feel comfortable. When I first started going to Optimal Dental Center, I was surprised to receive a discount card towards my service. When I walked through the door, I am always greeted by staff who are extremely professional, friendly, and always make me feel welcomed. Dr. Quyen Dang is my orthodontist who is awesome at what he do. He takes the time to sit with you one-on-one and provide you with the top advice for whatever work you need completed. I trust the work he did to the point, me, my daughter, and my son received braces. We are excited with the results and thrilled with our new look. Now, we cannot stop smiling. I live in Washington, DC and I do not mind traveling to Optimal Dental Center in Fairfax, VA, because I know I am going to receive the best service. The entire staff is knowable at what they do. So, if you are looking for a dentist and/or orthodontist, I truly recommend scheduling a visit at either of the Optimal Dental Center locations.

June 10th, 2017
Our family loves Optimal Dental Center
Satisfaction
Being its patients for years, we strongly believe that Optimal Dental Center is the best one in the area. Everyone there is just superb! :))

April 23rd, 2017
Satisfaction
Excellent service. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

April 2nd, 2017
Satisfaction
Everyone was very friendly and careing.

December 27th, 2016
Great Customer Service and Care!
Satisfaction
The entire office was super friendly and very helpful. The service went above and beyond my expectations. I was pretty nervous about what the work I needed to get done, but the Doctor and assistant made me feel comfortable, which made my experience less painful. I would recommend this office to anyone! :)

October 17th, 2016
Dr. Assadi is the best!!!
Satisfaction
I highly recommend Dr. Assadi. She worked on my teeth's crown and she made sure that it's perfectly done. She is an advocate for her patients and wants to provide the very best service. She worked very closely with the technician to make sure that the color and shape of the crowns match my teeth. She doesn't take shortcuts. With Dr. Assadi, you have the peace of mind that you will receive the best care. I highly recommend her and Dr. Dang's office.
Dentist's Response

Thank you very much for your kind review online for us. I've forwarded your review to Dr. Assadi, and I'm sure your positive feedback will lighten up her day.

September 16th, 2016
Best experience going to the dentists office
Satisfaction
I have to say going to the dentist office is one of my biggest fears😬 But coming in to this office and having dr. Assal ASsadi-Moghadam broke my fear with her kindness, gentleness and they are super clean her assistant Nisrine was unbeleivably great and caring they are a great team together If I could give 10 stars I would best and most caring service ever thanks to dr.assal assadi and her amazing assistant Nisrine.
Dentist's Response

We appreciate your positive review and the 10 stars rating for Dr. Assadi and our office. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share with us and others your thoughts. We will continue to strive to give you and your friends and family the best dental care to help maintain healthy teeth and gum for life.

September 12th, 2016
Unbelieveable TLC !
Satisfaction
Dr. Assal has the MOST genuine caring for her patients; and makes me feel like I'm her only client. the VIP treatment received demonstrates her genuine care for her trusted clients. She is meticulous and thorough and makes me SO glad I found her. unlike prior dentist- needed an extra nova cane shot and left with filling shavings in my mouth- NOT true here! On-time schedules and very reasonable prices are standard for this VIP treatment. Thank you Dr. A.
Dentist's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences that you have had in our office and especially your exceptional care provided by Dr. Assadi. We appreciate your great review, and look forward to continuing caring for your smile for many years to come. Best regards,

September 7th, 2016
Great Dentist Visit
Satisfaction
This review is for the office as a whole because I did not see Dr. Dang at all. I saw a different dentist. Overall, the visit was awesome. I have never been a fan of dentists but this office really put me at ease. Excellent job! I highly recommend them.
Dentist's Response

Our team love your review! Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your positive feedback for us. We look forward to continue providing you and your referrals the very best dental care for years to come.

November 20th, 2014
Excellent dentist!
Satisfaction
I have been totally satisfied with all the work that has been done on my teeth from regular cleanings to having an implant. It is a very nice office and has very friendly staff. I have never had to wait. Everyone goes out of their way to make sure you get the best service.
Dentist's Response

Hi Becky, Thank you for the great review. We are glad that you are very happy with your excellent care with our office. We will continue striving to provide you with the same quality care for many years to come, and help you maintain your healthy teeth and gum for life. Happy Thanksgiving!

November 2nd, 2014
Outstanding !!
Satisfaction
What a great experience!!! Optimal Dental Center exceeded my expectation in every way possible! For some one who is not a fan of the dentist, going there had me nervous! From the min I walked in the staff was exceptionally friendly! They all did a phenomenal job! Thank you again!
Dentist's Response

Hi Laureanne, Thank you for the 4 out of 4 star review. We are very glad to exceed your expectations and to provide you with a great experience. We hope our caring and friendly atmosphere along with the exceptional care we provide makes you look forward to your dental visits from now on. We also look forward to help you achieve and maintain your healthy teeth and gum for life.

September 9th, 2014
Dr. Dang is an excellent dentist
Satisfaction
Dr. Dang posses all the great characters to be named "excellent". He's caring, very professional, cheerful, understanding and offering a very reasonable price for such a great service. He and his staff always try their best to fullfil my dental needs.

Nearby Dentists

Dr. Quyen Dang, DDS is similar to these 3 Dentists near Fairfax, VA.