A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeev Prasher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeev Prasher, Dentistry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeev Prasher DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Rajeev Prasher practice?
- Dr. Rajeev Prasher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajeev Prasher practices Family Dentistry near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Dentists.