A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramamrinalini Nalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramamrinalini Nalla, General Dentistry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalla graduated from University of the Pacific, San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramamrinalini Nalla DDS is a female dentist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Ramamrinalini Nalla practice?
- Dr. Ramamrinalini Nalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramamrinalini Nalla practices Family Dentistry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Dentists.