A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Barkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Barkley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Usmd Hospital At Fort Worth Lp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Barkley DDS is a male dentist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Randall Barkley practice?
- Dr. Randall Barkley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Barkley practices Family Dentistry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Dentists.