A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Root Canals
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Gerson Cohen DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Randall G. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Randall Cohen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Randall Cohen practices Family Dentistry near Yardley, PA.