A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Penn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Penn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Penn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall R Penn DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall R. Penn practice?
- Dr. Randall Penn has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Penn practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Dentists.