A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Sanovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Sanovich, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Dr. Sanovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Robert Sanovich DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randy R. Sanovich practice?
- Dr. Randy Sanovich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Sanovich practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.