A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Bhatnagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatnagar graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhatnagar accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rashmi Bhatnagar practice?
Dr. Rashmi Bhatnagar practices Family Dentistry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Dentists.