A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Bhatnagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatnagar
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatnagar graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi Bhatnagar DDS, DMD, and MPH is a female dentist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi Bhatnagar practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Bhatnagar has 15 office locations.
Dr. Rashmi Bhatnagar practices Family Dentistry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Dentists.