A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Holloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Holloway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Holloway graduated from Loyola University College of Dentistry.
Dr. Holloway has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Oral Surgery Associates, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Allison Holloway DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ray A. Holloway practice?
- Dr. Ray Holloway has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Holloway practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Dentists.