A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Au:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Au graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Au accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Au practice?
Dr. Raymond Au practices Family Dentistry near Colmar, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Colmar Dentists.