A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Haigney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Haigney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haigney graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Haigney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J Haigney DDS is a male dentist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Haigney practice?
- Dr. Raymond Haigney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Haigney practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Huntersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Davidson, NC.
See Huntersville Dentists.