A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regan Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regan F Brown DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Regan F. Brown practice?
- Dr. Regan Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Regan Brown practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near New Richmond, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, WI and Stillwater, MN.
See New Richmond Dentists.