A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Zajia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Oral Hygiene
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Magdalena Zajia DDS and MS is a female dentist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Regina M. Zajia practice?
- Dr. Regina Zajia has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina Zajia practices Family Dentistry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Dentists.