A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Bocanegra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Bocanegra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bocanegra graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo S Bocanegra DDS is a male dentist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo S. Bocanegra practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Bocanegra has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Bocanegra practices Family Dentistry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Dentists.