A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Dental Implants
- Focal Epithelial Hyperplasia
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Finn DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Finn practice?
- Dr. Richard Finn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Finn practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hutchins, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.