A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Barsan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Barsan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Dr. Barsan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Emil Barsan DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Barsan practice?
- Dr. Richard Barsan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Barsan practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near , .