A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Berg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berg accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Berg practice?
Dr. Richard Berg practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Dentists.