A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Paul is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Paul has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Paul practice?
- Dr. Richard Paul has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Paul practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near McDonough, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Griffin, GA and Mcdonough, GA.
See McDonough Dentists.