A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Scipione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Root Canals
Education & Awards
Dr. Scipione graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Scipione DDS is a male dentist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Scipione practice?
- Dr. Richard Scipione has 13 office locations.
Dr. Richard Scipione practices Family Dentistry near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA and Metairie, LA.
See Slidell Dentists.