A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Scipione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Root Canals
Education & Awards
Dr. Scipione graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scipione accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Scipione practice?
Dr. Richard Scipione practices Family Dentistry near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA.
See Slidell Dentists.