A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gray is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gerald Gray DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Gray practice?
- Dr. Richard Gray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gray practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Dentists.