A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gochman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gochman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gochman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gochman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Gochman DDS, DMD, and PC is a male dentist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Gochman practice?
- Dr. Richard Gochman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gochman practices Family Dentistry near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Flushing Dentists.