A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stern is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York University.
Dr. Stern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard K Stern DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Stern practice?
- Dr. Richard Stern has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stern practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Middlesex, NJ and East Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Dentists.