A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Vann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Vann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard K Vann DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Vann practice?
- Dr. Richard Vann has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Vann practices Pediatric Dentistry near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Dentists.