A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kelner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelner
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Kelner DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Kelner practice?
- Dr. Richard Kelner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kelner practices Periodontics near Clark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Watchung, NJ and North Plainfield, NJ.
See Clark Dentists.