A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sherman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Sherman DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Richard Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sherman practices Family Dentistry near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Dentists.