A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Papp graduated from Virginia Commonwealth U.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Papp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- Metlife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Papp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Papp practice?
Dr. Richard Papp practices General Dentistry near Chantilly, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA and Fairfax, VA.
See Chantilly Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Papp, Dr. Ricardo Papp, Dr. Rich Papp, Dr. Richie Papp, Dr. Rick Papp, Dr. Rickey Papp