A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kinsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kinsey is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsey graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Kinsey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Kinsey DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Kinsey practice?
- Dr. Richard Kinsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kinsey practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Douglasville, GA.
See Douglasville Dentists.