Dentist

8311 Wisconsin Ave
Ste B8
Bethesda, MD 20814
301-913-0056
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
 |  Mr.  |  show details
by Garth Greenan on Oct 9th, 2014

Dr. Wiczer is awesome at cosmetic work! She patched my broken front tooth when I was eight, and she recently veneered it! I am never leaving her dental practice. She does the best work, thanks Dr. Wiczer.

|  show details
Mar 24th, 2014

I have consistently had terrible experience at this dentist. Do not risk it! They are money-grubbing, curt, dismissive, and rude, and the office is dirty. (The people in the waiting room can actually see you getting procedures done!) It is clearly a dentist for people who have no other choice. I only go because it is close to work and takes my insurance, but I will never go again. Last time, they charged me a $50 "missed" appointment fee when I called the morning of my appointment to tell them I had come down with the flu. I told the receptionist it would be a health risk to ask patients to come in when they are very sick, but she didn't seem to care. I asked to speak to someone else, but apparently no one else was free. They said someone would call me back, but no one ever did. But of course I DID receive a bill for my "missed appointment." Other times, I consistently have to wait for a very long time, including once in the actual procedure room for about 40 minutes just for the nurse to show up and do a cleaning. A colleague of mine had an even worse experience at this dentist. She was halfway through a procedure (literally, her gums were still numb and they were still working on her) and they informed her at that moment that a new procedure had to be done, and they wouldn't proceed to do anything unless she paid up front for this new procedure, which had not been discussed in advance.