Dr. Roanne Wiczer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roanne Wiczer?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Roanne Wiczer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2016

A Caring Competent Professiona

I have been a patient of Dr. Wiczer for over 6 years. She is a gifted technician and diagnostician. She has, and is helping me through serious dental issues. She is knowledgeable and proactive. She keeps herself current on research and practice. The mouth guard she prescribed when we first met is effective. I still use it every night. Her staff if friendly and competent. She refers as necessary to excellent other specialists.

December 2nd, 2015

Do not go this place

Do not go this place if you do not want to waste your time and money. They suggest you to do this or that but they do not mention to you that a big bill is waiting for you. Then they will tell you that it is your responsibility. This is a money sucker place.

October 10th, 2014

Mr.

Dr. Wiczer is awesome at cosmetic work! She patched my broken front tooth when I was eight, and she recently veneered it! I am never leaving her dental practice. She does the best work, thanks Dr. Wiczer.

March 24th, 2014

I have consistently had terrible experience at this dentist. Do not risk it! They are money-grubbing, curt, dismissive, and rude, and the office is dirty. (The people in the waiting room can actually see you getting procedures done!) It is clearly a dentist for people who have no other choice. I only go because it is close to work and takes my insurance, but I will never go again. Last time, they charged me a $50 "missed" appointment fee when I called the morning of my appointment to tell them I had come down with the flu. I told the receptionist it would be a health risk to ask patients to come in when they are very sick, but she didn't seem to care. I asked to speak to someone else, but apparently no one else was free. They said someone would call me back, but no one ever did. But of course I DID receive a bill for my "missed appointment." Other times, I consistently have to wait for a very long time, including once in the actual procedure room for about 40 minutes just for the nurse to show up and do a cleaning. A colleague of mine had an even worse experience at this dentist. She was halfway through a procedure (literally, her gums were still numb and they were still working on her) and they informed her at that moment that a new procedure had to be done, and they wouldn't proceed to do anything unless she paid up front for this new procedure, which had not been discussed in advance.

January 6th, 2016

May 29th, 2015

March 12th, 2015

January 31st, 2015

January 9th, 2015

September 29th, 2014

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Roanne Wiczer is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Bethesda, MD.

Dr. Whitney Delaney