A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brody accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 5 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- MetLife - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Brody practice?
Dr. Robert Brody practices Family Dentistry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lithia, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Miami Dentists.