A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Levine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Levine DDS, DMD, and PC is a male dentist and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Levine practice?
- Dr. Robert Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Levine practices Periodontics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.