A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Miller is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Miller DDS, LPC, and MS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Robert Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Miller practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Stevens Point, WI.
See Dearborn Dentists.