A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Miller is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 5 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Miller practice?
Dr. Robert Miller practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Stevens Point, WI.
See Dearborn Dentists.