A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Baima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Baima graduated from Marquette University, Milwaukee.
Dr. Baima has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Baima DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Prosthodontics and Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Baima practice?
- Dr. Robert Baima has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Baima practices Prosthodontics and Periodontics near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Oak Park Dentists.