A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Buckles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckles graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Buckles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buckles accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Buckles practice?
Dr. Robert Buckles practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Dentists.