A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Conlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Conlon is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Conlon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Conlon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kevin Conlon DDS, DMD, and MS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Conlon practice?
- Dr. Robert Conlon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Conlon practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Lake Geneva, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL and Huntley, IL.
See Lake Geneva Dentists.