A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Felsenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Felsenfeld is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Felsenfeld
Education & Awards
Dr. Felsenfeld graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Felsenfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Felsenfeld DDS is a male dentist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Felsenfeld practice?
- Dr. Robert Felsenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Felsenfeld practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Dentists.