A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gelman is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gelman accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gelman practice?
Dr. Robert Gelman practices Family Dentistry near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Dentists.