A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kelsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelsch graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kelsch has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelsch accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Kelsch practice?
Dr. Robert Kelsch practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Rockville Centre Dentists.