A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kelsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kelsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelsch graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kelsch has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Kelsch DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Kelsch practice?
- Dr. Robert Kelsch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kelsch practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Westbury, NY.
See New Hyde Park Dentists.