A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kelsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kelsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelsch graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kelsch has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Kelsch DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Kelsch practice?
- Dr. Robert Kelsch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kelsch practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Rockville Centre Dentists.