A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kluss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kluss is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Kluss graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Kluss DDS is a male dentist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Kluss practice?
- Dr. Robert Kluss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kluss practices Family Dentistry near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Juan Capistrano, CA.
See Laguna Hills Dentists.