A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lumpkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lumpkin accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 1 plan
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Lumpkin practice?
- Dr. Robert Lumpkin practices Family Dentistry near Irondale, AL.