A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bentz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Bentz DDS, DMD, and FACP is a male dentist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Prosthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Bentz practice?
- Dr. Robert Bentz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bentz practices Prosthodontics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.