A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mermer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Mermer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mermer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mermer accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 19 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Guardian - 6 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Mermer practice?
Dr. Robert Mermer practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Dentists.