A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mermer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mermer is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Mermer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mermer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Mermer DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Mermer practice?
- Dr. Robert Mermer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mermer practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Voorhees Dentists.