A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mogyoros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mogyoros, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Dental Implantation
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Tooth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogyoros graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Mogyoros DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Mogyoros practice?
- Dr. Robert Mogyoros has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mogyoros practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Dentists.