A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mogyoros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogyoros graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mogyoros accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Mogyoros practice?
Dr. Robert Mogyoros practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King of Prussia, PA.
See Elkins Park Dentists.