A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldsmith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Goldsmith practice?
Dr. Robert Goldsmith practices General Dentistry and Pediatric Dentistry near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Station, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Hempstead Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Goldsmith, Dr. Bobby Goldsmith, Dr. Robbie Goldsmith, Dr. Rupert Goldsmith