A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Passloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endodontic Endosseous Dental Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Passloff graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Passloff DMD is a male dentist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endodontics.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Passloff practice?
- Dr. Robert Passloff has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Passloff practices Endodontics near Taunton, MA.
See Taunton Dentists.