A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rachlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rachlin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rachlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Rachlin DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Rachlin practice?
- Dr. Robert Rachlin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Rachlin practices Family Dentistry near Ocean, NJ.