Robert Tingilian Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Robert Tingilian?

Great dentist!

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Awesome bedside manner and very gentle! I actually don't totally hate coming... HA!

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Dr. Rob worked quickly but made sure that I was completely numb and ready to continue with my procedure (two fillings on the left side) before proceeding. He asked me often if I was okay, and has a very pleasant demeanor. I like when people explain any procedure before beginning, so thank you for that! The dental staff is always friendly and efficient. I appreciate the text and email reminders, and I always get in and out quickly. I'm very glad that I chose Comfort Care as my dental service provider :)

Superb service, every time!

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Dr. Rob is the best! He communicates well, listens, and addresses all my concerns.

Excellent Dentist

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Excellent care, always checking in on me to make sure I am doing well with the procedure taking place. I'm someone terrified of the dentist and Dr. Robert makes the process so easy. I never feel anything he is doing. He is quick and great with his technique.

Posted on April 12th, 2017

Superb service, every time!

amazing

Posted on April 12th, 2017

Dr. Rob is amazing and has an amazing staff, very caring, smart and makes the whole process fun and enjoyable as much as possible

amazing

• Nearby Dentists

Robert Tingilian is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Sherman Oaks, CA.