A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Triplett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Triplett is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Triplett graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Triplett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gilbert Triplett DDS and PHD is a male dentist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Triplett practice?
- Dr. Robert Triplett has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Triplett practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.