A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Triplett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Triplett graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Triplett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Triplett accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- United Concordia - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Triplett practice?
Dr. Robert Triplett practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.