A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McDowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McDowell is Good.
Dr. McDowell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W McDowell DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. McDowell practice?
- Dr. Robert McDowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McDowell practices Family Dentistry near Gladstone, OR.
See Gladstone Dentists.