A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wohar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wohar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wohar accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Wohar practice?
Dr. Robert Wohar practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Dentists.