A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zborowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zborowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zborowski graduated from Loyola University School of Dentistry, Chicago, IL.
Dr. Zborowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Zborowski DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Zborowski practice?
- Dr. Robert Zborowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Zborowski practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Vernon Rockville, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT and South Windsor, CT.
See Vernon Rockville Dentists.